Friday, March 6, 2009

A New Beginning

Hello all....you are probably wondering the reasons for me to start a blog...I mean really, my life is not THAT exciting. The reason that I decided to start this is so that family and friends can keep up with what is going on in our little lives and also to be able to look back and to sort of keep a diary of things that went on. My girls are growing up so fast and it is hard to remember everything. Plus, I just got this new computer and I needed some sort of reason other than "to pay bills" to get it.. ha ha!! Not to mention, somehow I came across Angie Smith's blog and I have been hooked ever since. Reading other peoples blogs is interesting to me. Through another blog, I came across a blog for a girl that I grew up who now lives in Florida. How weird is that??


Seriously, this is kind of a "new beginning" per say for me. I have given my notice at work and will officially be a "stay at home" mom. This is something that I have NEVER done before. I have always worked. But, my husband works out of state alot and this will give us the chance to be together more during the summer. The girls and I plan to travel with him this summer if he has to be gone. We are really looking forward to that. Well, I guess that I will end by first post here with a few pictures of our girls.

The theme was "It's a Small World" and Ry's class was representing Australia.

Here is a pic of Kristyn at one of her basketball games. She really enjoys playing and is actually pretty good. Too much running involved if you ask me..